Friday, November 2, 2007

TWC: Strange and Unconventional Quirks


I have this strange and unconventional quirk that is somewhat bizarre and 100% unique:

I... sneeze when I look at the sun. It's a medical condition you know!

I... have the capability to cook amazing food from barely any ingredients, but am incredibly modest about how good the fixings actually are.

I... will throw out anything that I own if a spider walks across it.

I...am deathly afraid of cityfowl, especially pigeons; also, I have a thing against most shoes and blue pillar candles.

I...hate capital letters.

I...dislike showering and was severely traumatised by the fact that because my father was cheap, throughout my childhood we could only watch one channel at a time.

I...have an ardent passion for and devotion to reggae music

No comments:

PK's BDay Fun!

PK's BDay Fun!
BFF aeaeaeaeae

Lightbright part deux

Lightbright part deux
XMas Styles

Lightbright!

Lightbright!
Yes I am 24 and I enjoy playing with a lightbright.

Golden Halloween

Golden Halloween
Trophy tops

3D Glasses are cool