Friday, June 8, 2007

Top 5 Things To Do Before You Marry

Tracey’s List
right. so. five things I want to do before I get married... the edited-for-content version

1) travel. the world is a book, and if you don't travel, you only get to read one page.
2) get a post-graduate degree in Europe.
3) own a Vespa!
4) seduce a guy named Bjorn.
5) make out in an old-fashioned elevator in gastown (check)

Dana’s List

1) Have a torrent love affair with a much older gentleman who is well read and dashingly handsome. Have him whisk me away somewhere romantic like, Florence or some remote city in Spain where we can escape from reality and indulge in everything.

2) Take a trip with my girlfriends to somewhere hot and exotic where we will break all of Western Societies rules and party as though time is standing still.... while there, likely have a lesbian encounter with Jennifer Love Hewitt.

3) Have an intense relationship with a tortured musician that results in him writing a soul bearing song about his unrequited love and my charms making the name “Dana” perpetually associated with vermillion euphoria and a crushingly unattainable mystery.

4) Figure out the things that are truly important to me, develop myself as an individual and find my niche and purpose in life. Meet a partner that will complement and challenge the person that I will strive to be day to day.

5) Do some of that shit off of How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days. How hilarious would that be?

Brad’s List
Top 5 "things" Brad wants to do before he gets married:

5. Tracey
4. Dana
3. Ellisa
2. Get something published
1. Ben

Ben’s List

1. Travel extensively lonesome, with a friend, or with the possible future wife
2. Buy a sickly nice sports car or crotch rocket before the wife makes me sell it!
3. THREESOME
4. Develop a good relationship with my parents and siblings
5. Secure a decent job that I am happy with

Ellisa’s List

1. Fly down to Hollywood, and proposition Heath Ledger. "Hey Heath, can I have a second? I have always had a thing for you, but I am about to get married. I know what you are thinking, YIKES! Marriage! And I can assure you that my thoughts are running along that same track. So I knew that if you and I were ever going to be, now was the time. That is why I am here, in Hollywood, Earth's equivalent to Nirvana. So what do you think, can we make it work?..."

2. Lose 20lbs, buy a plethora of pretty dresses and flirt shamelessly with every attractive man I see. No matter if it is at the grocery store, the bar, the drugstore condom aisle or even, yes, the curb on garbage pick-up day (Hey pretty hunny, give us a smile...) Dana`s Comment: Aaaaahhhhh minus the 20lbs, dont we do that anyways?

No comments:

PK's BDay Fun!

PK's BDay Fun!
BFF aeaeaeaeae

Lightbright part deux

Lightbright part deux
XMas Styles

Lightbright!

Lightbright!
Yes I am 24 and I enjoy playing with a lightbright.

Golden Halloween

Golden Halloween
Trophy tops

3D Glasses are cool