Friday, June 29, 2007

Top 5 Favourite Alcoholic Beverages


Ben’s List

5. Mojito
4. Really cold Beer (mostly Budweiser/Kokanee)

3. CC and G
2. Rum or whiskey and Coke with lime (the classic)

1. Jager-Bombs!!!

Dana’s List

5. Corona with a lime – beer should be very cold day should be very hot
4. Sangria – lots of oranges, pineapple, grapes and strawberries, fruit is fun!
3. Tequilla – shot of choice, mainly because it is followed by a lime
2. Red Wine – Copious amounts accompanied by the Office- especially good out of the Bordeaux glasses
1. Gin and Tonic extra lime

Tracey’s List

5) Sex on the beach - this is an honourable mention, really. In honour of all the wicked hangovers Dana had to endure first year due to our copious consumption of this drink.


4) Ellisa's rum hot chocolate - absolutely orgasmic.

3) Gin and tonic - the good old standby. Perfect for "after work" (leading to drinking all night) cocktails.

2) Jager bombs - always brings it up a notch. Always.

1) Red Wine - No question. My excessive love for red wine becomes obvious in my tendency to vomit after casually hanging out with friends and a "glass" of wine. Or perhaps that shows my lack of self control. who knows.

Tamara’s List

5. Keg party beer - so disgusting yet strangely homey. Perhaps due to all of the nights in 1st/2nd/3rd/4th year that I spent throwing this stuff up.


4. Homemade cosmopolitans - memories of my first trip to Vancouver - Ang begging to be let into the bar, Dana locking herself in the bathroom.

3. Corona - Despite the questionable pee/ beer ratio, this beer makes me feel like Tiajuana. Which is a good thing. I love Mexico.

2. Sangria - I love Mexico. And my birthday Sangria set. And everything to do with wine. "What's the best kind of drink?" "A PITCHER of drinks!"

1. Killer Kool-Aid. At the beach. In a tanker. With a glow straw. The entire summer after first year was spent with one of these in my hand. It was trashy, yet beautiful in it's own neon way.

Ange’s List

5. Vodka cran
4. Other blender drinks
3. Margaritas

2. Red Wine
1. Gin and soda
I'm not that peticular though, basically I just like to drink.

Gerry’s List

5) Lemoncello - normally a refreshing Italian liquor which is sipped on and served ice cold... however, in 1st year University I didn't understand the concept of sip and pounded back an entire 26er in one evening. Needless to say I woke up upside down hanging off the edge of my bed with no memory of the night before. I've yet to touch the stuff since then.

4) Vodka and water - after quitting my job at the Keg (which was way overdue) my buddies decided to take me out for drinks. I chose vodka and water. The problem started when the other bartenders I was working with made my drinks. These vodka and waters consisted of 3/4 vodka and 1/4 water. My night finished off with me making out with the bosses cousin, biking home through busy traffic, passing out in my bathroom and smashing my head on the floor and bleeding all over my bed.

3) Mojitos - had the ones at Havana’s and liked them a lot.

2) Red Wine - a classic

1) Beer - No matter where you are in the world its the best drink to have on a hot summers day!!!!

No comments:

PK's BDay Fun!

PK's BDay Fun!
BFF aeaeaeaeae

Lightbright part deux

Lightbright part deux
XMas Styles

Lightbright!

Lightbright!
Yes I am 24 and I enjoy playing with a lightbright.

Golden Halloween

Golden Halloween
Trophy tops

3D Glasses are cool