Friday, July 20, 2007

This Week's Challenge: What is this man thinking?


This Week's Challenge:
What is this man thinking?
"Damn this iches... must have been that hitch-hiker I picked up the other day. Last time I do anyone else a favor."-
in Quagmire voice
(Benji)

“Ya'll know me still the same ol' G- But I been low key, Hated on by most these niggas Wit no cheese, no deals and no G's, no wheels and no keys, No boats, no snowmobiles and no ski's” (Dana)

"If you only knew what was going on underneath my petticoat" (B-Rad)
.
"Once again, nobody told me that it was picture day today.... what a bunch of commi bastards!" (Gerry)
.
Okay so, while sitting here, waiting for my portrait...run through tomorrow's speech one more time..."This is where they fought the battle of Gettysburg. Fifty thousand men died right here on this field, fighting the same fight that we are still fighting among ourselves today. This green field right here, painted red, bubblin' with the blood of young boys. Listen to their souls, men. You listen, and you take a lesson from the dead. If we don't come together right now on this hallowed ground, we too will be destroyed, just like they were. I don't care if you like each other of not, but you will respect each other. And maybe... I don't know, maybe we'll learn to play this game like men." Using the stand-by good versus evil and historical consequences of the racial segregation horrors to symbolize our plight is genius, PURE GENIUS!
(Big E)

No comments:

PK's BDay Fun!

PK's BDay Fun!
BFF aeaeaeaeae

Lightbright part deux

Lightbright part deux
XMas Styles

Lightbright!

Lightbright!
Yes I am 24 and I enjoy playing with a lightbright.

Golden Halloween

Golden Halloween
Trophy tops

3D Glasses are cool