Friday, July 13, 2007

Top 5 Euphemisms for Sex at the Stampede

Top 5 Euphemisms for Sex overheard at the Calgary Stampede

Ellisa -In no particular order...

5. I was riding her so hard last night that she got some real saddle burn between those milky inner thighs.
4. I roped those calves up so tight I could toss her anyway I wanted.
3. I rode him like all stallions need to be; hard, stern and unrelenting. I broke him in!
2. I was bucked off a real bull last night. He tossed me around like I was a rag doll
1. That pony did not know what hit her last night. I Brokeback Mounted her from dusk 'til dawn.

Gerry:

5. Go Brokeback (in ref. to gay sex only)
4. Eat the meat (AAA Alberta beef)
3. Rock the ranch
2. Drill for oil
1. Ride my Pony

Dana:

5. The horizontal two-step
4. I wouldn’t mind a little cowpoke
3. Once I got her out of ‘them Wranglers it was Fergalishous – proving the universality of this term
2. Beef: It’s what’s for dinner!
1. I Dwight Yokeled her

Kevin:

5. slap my reins and tie me with a lasso, Im your wild thing tonight!
4. you want to pet my steed?
3. You want to disappear to our own rodeo?
2. Don't pull my reins unless you're on my saddle.
1. Buck me like a bronco!

No comments:

PK's BDay Fun!

PK's BDay Fun!
BFF aeaeaeaeae

Lightbright part deux

Lightbright part deux
XMas Styles

Lightbright!

Lightbright!
Yes I am 24 and I enjoy playing with a lightbright.

Golden Halloween

Golden Halloween
Trophy tops

3D Glasses are cool