Sunday, October 7, 2007

TWC: Favorite: dirty, smutty, salacious...


...sensual, unchaste, erotic, bawdy, fleshy.... line from a song.



Lindsay Flem:

Although this might not be the most sexually explicit song ever written, I think it disturbs me more in its subtle, yet disturbingly obvious description of oral sex. While the innuendo is obvious to the discerning ear, poor young girls and boys were completely oblivious to its hidden meaning and continued to sing along to the song in their blissful mid-90's teeny-bopping ignorance. Not to mention that the video is an absolute abomination - seriously, the intense homoeroticism and creepy 9 year old pre-thug who finds the B44 View Finder in the trash are such an awkward and unnecessary combination. The whole song is ridiculous, but the best/worst line is "Im gonna make you come tonight .... (deliberate extended pause) .... over to my house!" bahahaha I'M ON TO YOU B44 you sneaky spikey haired devils!!


Get Down: B44

If you get down on me
I'll get down on you
I will do anything
That you want me to
It's a game of give and take
To make it through
So if you get down on me
I'll get down on you tonight



PK:

"This one is pretty clever. And honesty is sexy isn't it?"


OutKast - Hey Ya!

"Don't want to meet your daddy,
Just want you in my Caddy.
Don't want to meet your momma,
Just want to make you cumma.
I'm just being honest.
I'm just being honest."


I can't choose only one. Honourable mention to this random song:
It's a techno song and that's the only lyric (repeated 3 times throughout the song).


Klubbheads - Work This Pussy

"Work this pussy you big ugly bean-eatin' ass son of a bitch. Yooo!"



B*Rad:


SEXIEST SONG EVER! TONI, YOU DIRTY GIRL!!!!!

Toni Braxton - I Get So High


I'll always think of you
Inside of my private thoughts
I can imagine you
Touching my private parts
With just the thought of you
I cant help but touch myself
Thats why I want you so bad
Just one night of Moonlight,
with you there beside me
All night, doin it again and again
You know I want you so bad
Baby, baby, baby, baby



Big E

This song line is from the TH18 glory days. Cellar anyone?"

Lil' Jon & the Eastside Boyz - Get Low lyrics

To the sweat drop down my balls,
To all these bitches crawl.



Cam

"Big Ten Inch Record" - Moose Jackson

I cover her with kisses
and when we're in a lover's clinch
she gets all excited
and she begs for my big 10 inch...

record of a band that plays the blues
she just love my big 10 inch
record of her favorite blues

my girl don't go for smokin'
and liquor just make her flinch
seems she don't go for nothin' 'cept for my big 10 inch...



Danes:

CSS: Art Bitch


Lick Lick Lick My Art Tit!
Suck Suck Suck My Art hole!

No comments:

PK's BDay Fun!

PK's BDay Fun!
BFF aeaeaeaeae

Lightbright part deux

Lightbright part deux
XMas Styles

Lightbright!

Lightbright!
Yes I am 24 and I enjoy playing with a lightbright.

Golden Halloween

Golden Halloween
Trophy tops

3D Glasses are cool