Friday, May 4, 2007

OSCULATE

os•cu•late

ˈɒs kyəˌleɪt - [os-kyuh-leyt]

Pronunciation Key - verb, -lat•ed, -lat•ing. –verb (used without object)

1. to come into close contact or union.
2. Geometry. (of a curve) to touch another curve or another part of the same curve so as to have the same tangent and curvature at the point of contact. –verb (used with object)
3. to bring into close contact or union.
4. Geometry. (of a curve) to touch (another curve or another part of the same curve) in osculation.
5. to kiss.

I am not cut out for an office. I cannot sit in my chair properly. I remove my shoes immediately and have to sit cross legged. I am certain that the others think I am weird. Am I the only one? All I do is listen to music, drink coffee and look up good words on dictionary.com, which I don’t even think is a very scrupulous site. (yes scrupulous was a product of the thesaurus) Anyways, I am reviving the word osculate because of a confusion with a roommate who titled a mix cd Oscillate Gloriously... which means move or sway; but, I had interpreted it as osculate- to kiss... gloriously. Although, I am not certain how to kiss gloriously....I guess the rush you encounter could be considered glorious, the surging sensation of lowering your barriers and connecting with another human being in an intimate capacity. Grazing their lips with your lips, teasing each other with a playful tongue, a gentle nip. I am not going to lie, I like to kiss, and gloriously sounds like a good way of doing it.
I did find this interesting article on the CBC, On Kissing, that relates that, "On average, a woman kisses 79 men before finding a husband". Kiss on sisters!

No comments:

PK's BDay Fun!

PK's BDay Fun!
BFF aeaeaeaeae

Lightbright part deux

Lightbright part deux
XMas Styles

Lightbright!

Lightbright!
Yes I am 24 and I enjoy playing with a lightbright.

Golden Halloween

Golden Halloween
Trophy tops

3D Glasses are cool